skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, September 24, 2010
4 year, almost 9 month check ups!
Here are the girls's heights and weights ....
Logan:
18 lbs 5.5oz - 50% - weight
29 3/4" - off the chart - height
Shayne:
33 lbs - 50% - weight
40 3/4" - 75% for height
Logan says Mama, baba, waves hi (sometimes), claps, and rolls around like crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Manzer Blog
Blog Archive
►
2013
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
2011
(13)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(6)
▼
2010
(52)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(1)
▼
September
(4)
4 year, almost 9 month check ups!
Zoo and our cuties playing together
Shayne's birthday party and school starting
Happy 4th Birthday Shayne!!!
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(7)
Followers
My Blog List
The Bormann Twins
I don't bake, but when I do, we leave a fork in the pan and take it down- one bite at a time
-
I bake about once a year. By baking, I mean we whipped up this box cake. Usually I do chocolate chip cookies- really because I want cookie dough. Anyhow...
10 years ago
the card family blog
-
Baby Kline
-
About Me
Manzer's
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment