skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Aunt Brittney visits
Aunt Brittney was able to come out for a few days to meet Logan.
We were able to get Logan's hand and footprints done while Brittney was here and they turned out really well! Logan wasn't the happiest while we were doing them though!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Manzer Blog
Blog Archive
►
2013
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
2011
(13)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(6)
▼
2010
(52)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(8)
▼
January
(7)
Sledding down one of the hills by our house.
Sisterly LOVE:)
3 and 4 weeks old pics
Week one and two pics
Aunt Brittney visits
Home Sweet Home
Since I have enjoyed reading so many of my friends...
Followers
My Blog List
The Bormann Twins
I don't bake, but when I do, we leave a fork in the pan and take it down- one bite at a time
-
I bake about once a year. By baking, I mean we whipped up this box cake. Usually I do chocolate chip cookies- really because I want cookie dough. Anyhow...
10 years ago
the card family blog
-
Baby Kline
-
About Me
Manzer's
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment